Thursday, May 21, 2009

Last Day of High School! Let the Future Begin!

Today is Thursday and that it was. I'm glad to be done with that school. There are some people I will miss, some things I wish I could still be a part of, but other people make me angry and I just don't want to see them anymore.
That's Adam Yotter and Jake Eichhorn. They are 2 of the best things to happen to peer tutoring ever. Adam made me a card saying that I'm awesome...it was nice.
----------------
1st-6th hour really weren't that bad. It was the moment my camera died that things started going down hill. Or actually the moment I exchanged words with Patrick Ryan and Whitney Gerkin. I strongly dislike them.

That's Bri laughing. She's a loca.
---------------
Tomorrow shall be fun. I will see these lovelys again. I have many more pictures to share. So I promise a picture for each blog for a long time.
Have a good Thursday! (If that's possible)
Hasta Ya Basta!
P.S. Bri's video took a LONG time to upload if that means anything to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment