Saturday, May 16, 2009

Insightful Not Inspitefull

Somedays I wonder who I would be if I had made the other choice in some major choices in my life, or if others had done things differently.
-What if he had not moved away?
-What if I had stayed friends with them?
-What if she had not corrected my opinion?
-What if I had chosen the other him to be with 1 1/2 years?
-What if I had not left the house that day?
-What if I had just asked what time to come in on Christmas Day?
-What if I had met any single person at a different time in my life?

I believe that all of those questions and many more would have dramatically changed my life if they had gone the opposite way they did. I would rather have looked back on them and wonder if I would have ended up a failure than have taken those decisions and wonder if I would have been a success because I am truly happy with how everything worked out even if I might not have thought that at the moment.
------------
I had one of the most insightful conversations I have had with a friend in quite a long time...it lasted for about 4-5 hours. I would share some of the things I learned, but I really keep that sort of stuff to myself and disclose that stuff only when in the right setting.
------------
I heard the perfect wording for what I want out of life in terms of being known: I want to be respected and have my name out there but not be noticed when walking down the street.
-------------
Enough insight for one night. The "not in spite full" aspect of my blog would be rather than complaining about the people in my life and the lameness of my school day...I would rather list the people that made each of them good:

Spanish: The people that delivered our winnings, Meghan Streed
Biology: Sam J
Study Hall: Chris, Mike
Media Design: Mike
Peer Tutoring: Jake, Adam, Cody
AP Lit: JDK
Stats: Tom
In Between Classes/Lunch: Amanda Foster, Pat E (even though I don't respect the way he eats)
-------------
I'm home alone. I have been a little freaked out tonight even though I'm not usually like that. Whatever. I will live. I am afterall a goddess by day and a ninja by night.
--------------
"Quick! Make this conversation more exciting in the next 3 minutes."
"Boobs."
"Wow. Done."

No comments:

Post a Comment