Sunday, May 3, 2009

Fa Lalalala Pra Prom Prom Prom


Lots of things happend in my life this weekend.
---------

-Had a job interview...it went well...and I love the guy who interviewed me.

-Went to Nathan's house to change for prom and then had a photoshoot with him and his mom.

-Went to Bri's and had amazing food. Her mom is an amazing cook as well as everyone who helped.

-Went to Patton Park for more pictures...too many pictures...but at least we captured every moment.

-Went to Dairy Queen and chatted.

-Went random driving with Nathan, JDK, and Holly. I like Holly...she's my cousin, but we really have hardly talked. Nathan was also very entertaining.

-Went to a cemetary to form a game plan.

-Went to BK for a bathroom break.

-Grand March

-Dance

-Mike's

-Sleepover

-Visited Hope's Harvest

-Got bad news from a text message...I hope everything works out okay...I trust that it will, but there's always that chance.
------------------------
I realized that yesterday my patience level was amazing. I talked to people that I usually don't like or have never talked to and they weren't so bad (with exception of 3 people). I made some friends, improved some friendships, and embraced some friendships. We may have a new member to our posse. I also realized I had a lot better Prom than last year because I wasn't focusing just on one person, I had some space, and my date was very entertaining.
-----------------------
I'm going to start caring a lot more. I did decide that Friday, but tomorrow I'm going to embrace that. I'm very sad my favorite teacher will not be teaching the rest of this year...I'm going to get an awesome score on my AP test for him...because he's an awesome teacher and has taught us so much.
-----------------------
I have a very sore throat....very very sore....my mom said I looked sick....I hate admitting that I'm sick...so I won't...not yet.
-----------------------
Amazing Prom. Amazing after prom. Glad to be dressed casually. My senior year has had some of the greatest moments of my life...and some of the worst....it has been the most memorable year so far. I look forward to finishing it off, having an amazing summer, and then escaping to Minneapolis.
---------------------
End.


No comments:

Post a Comment