Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Running in the Rain




I was really lazy today. Tomorrow will be a productive day as well as the rest of the summer.
------
I watched a really lame movie today. My mom thought it was hilarious, but that's just because she likes Kevin James as well as weird humor. It's a good movie if you are in 4th grade.
-----
I went for a run in the rain after running 1/2 mile on the treadmill. I felt amazing after that and I got some creative energy.
----
1 goal on my list of things to do in my life is to write a novel. I have started that novel today. Hopefully I actally finish this one.
----
People are too critical for fun activities. For the scavenger hunt picture thing JDK and I had a lot of fun...then after we put them on facebook people started being annoying...in the beginning JDK and I thought it would be fun to win...just for the sake of winning...now I wish there wasn't a winner at all because then people wouldn't get so loco. Oh well I guess...I really don't care. I'm pretty proud of our work.
-----
Have a good day tomorrow! I will be saving the world by volunteering at the library. Should be a good time.
-----
A
d
i
o
s

No comments:

Post a Comment