Sunday, May 10, 2009

Nothing of Interest



Metabolism of which of
the following molecules results
in the greatest net usable energy
per gram?
A. A triglyceride
B. A tripeptide
C. An alpha-linked disaccharide
D. A beta-linked disaccharide
E. An anabolic steroid

I didn't know either...
-----------------
Tomorrow is our AP Biology test...while I feel like I know a lot about Biology and feel like I know enough to deserve the college credit...questions like that keep showing up randomly and I feel like it won't go how I want it to. The first practice test went well though...so perhaps it will be like that? I hope.
------------------
I studied for about 5 hours so far today...don't expect this blog to be at all interesting, insightful, or funny...my brain hurts.
------------------
I texted. I watched Will & Grace while studying. I remembered Twister. My mom liked her present. I facebook chatted for someone even though I never do that. I wish I lived in Lake City so I could hang out with people more often.
------------------
Stop! 'Cause I really love you.
Esca-LATER.
Mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment