Saturday, May 9, 2009

I Love You To Crockpot

I love you to crock pot.
That is a lot.
-------------
Hours 1-4 were bad hours....luckily hours 5-7 were just lovely so it was a good day. My after school plans were also a success.
------------
Pretty sure Cody Vonier, Jake Eichhorn, and Adam Yotter were the ones to make my day better...they were strangely creepy, but made me laugh. Right Hand Puse. Left Hand Pusimos.
----------
I went to Hopes Harvest after dropping Mike off for work. Susan Draves gave me free Mocha Coffee Stuff...it was good. We chatted and I studied Biology.
----------
I went to Subway...enough said. Pretty sure the guy that made my sandwich thinks I'm funny....or weird....but whatever.
----------
I have 2 super awesome friends....and some friends that I like, but don't talk to quite as much and don't have nearly as many inside jokes...and I have some friends that annoy me much, but I still kind of like them. I don't mind this situation...except for the constant annoyance. Ooo and I have also been making friends with the lesser knowns...thank god for that....or not?
----------
I saw a movie that made me laugh. Enough said. I walked in the rain, in the dark...with friends...how refreshing is that?
---------
I know you don't give a shit, but I give a shit! I give A LOT of shit!
--------
Twister.
Buenos Nachos.

No comments:

Post a Comment