Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Moovie Day

Hellola,
Today was a movie day. In Biology it was 90 minutes of Gattaca...which is an interesting movie, but a long time to just sit there. Then in AP Lit it was 90 minutes of Young Frankenstein...also a good movie, but the same 90 minute thing.
-------------
I do not enjoy going to sleep at night. I would rather just take a 2 hour nap at different times during the course of a day whenever I felt I needed rest.
-------------
My mom added "Reading Lord of the Flies" to her list of things to do in her life. My list is a lot different than hers. I'm not sure how we ended up so different, but I want to experience everything around the world...not just things that I can do in my house like hers. I guess she's happy like that...and I'm happy the way I have things planned.
-------------
I start my first day of work tomorrow. I am so frickin' excited...I wish I could work there every day (or at least that's what I think now)...I just like the idea of it so much. I hope it goes as well as I think it will...usually when I'm this excited for something it does go that way..so yay. Then it's awards night...and I'll have to listen to my parents gossip when I get home. Bleh. I wish everyone got at least one scholarship...that would make me happy.
--------------
My mom forwarded me an email that somebody from MY life had sent her...she thought it was just as odd as I did. I called somebody today and they were mildly confused when they heard my voice at the other end, but it worked out. I have about 7 days of high school left...that's so exciting. I also have an NHS meeting tomorrow as well as having A LOT of crap to get done this week.
------------
Wish me luck as I wish you luck.
Hasta Banana

1 comment:

  1. ehm!

    No mention of me. I did all those weird things in AP lit just so i would be mentioned.

    You know, sometimes i don't know where this relationship is going, Krist.

    ReplyDelete