Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mamma Mia Ninja Ninja

I am a ninja.
I serve coffee and you don't notice me,
But I'm polite and have amazing etiquette.
------------
Today I had a horrible school day. Practically the only person to make me smile much was Chris. It was unexpected, but delightful...we bonded today.
----------
I had a stressful after school. I had to buy clothes for work that met their satisfaction and be back in Lake City by 5 so I can be back and beautiful at 5:30.
-----------
I LOVE my job. I love the people there. Love the food. Love the everything. It seriously was perfect. I missed supper, but didn't care at all because it was so amazing. I was also standing so long that my legs quivered at the choir concert. But I don't care because I LOVE MY JOB.
-------------
I also love my friends. They have amazing singing abilities. Specifically Mike and Jared were my two favorite performers. Everyone did a good job, but they were lovely. Bri and Jared also did beautiful Chorography. Bessie looked gorgeous. I wish I was Steph so I could play bass. I wish I was Abbey so I could play piano. (Both Guitar and Piano are on my list of things to do/learn in my life). Nathan Frye looked exotic. Kevin was nice. Jess was nice. Everyone was just nice. Mike also won an awesome award...yay...I was so happy.
--------------
Enough of that. I have some food studying to do. Did you know bread is crazy to memorize...I forget the Toasted Red Pepper Feshhahahhlalalala (it starts with an "F" but I don't remember what it was)...there were also 3 others...but only I would care about that. I got to sample food. But anyways I already talked about my job and I have people to chat with and things to study and muchos cosas to do.
-----------------
Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment