Thursday, July 2, 2009

Tom-Tom

Despite this disgusting cloudy weather today was refreshing for many reasons.
------------
I worked at Hope's Harvest with the lovely Ana. I get good vibes from her. We make a good team. We are also hanging out on Sunday. It shall be a good time.
------------
I also played tennis with Tom. I'm not quite sure what happend. There are one of many options: I had an off day, Tom had an on day, Tom is just better, Tom had lots of luck...ha...I'm not really sure...it could be a combination of all of the above. Anyways I did have a good time despite the frustration that I thought I could do better than I did, but the fun part was what matters and I did keep Tom running back and forth so that means I was doing something right. So yay.
--------------
Then we carried on a super long conversation that was awesome. We pretty much talked about everything under the sun and I really enjoyed that. I really respect him and am excited for upcoming events in his life. :) He also brought me back to more of the modern rock, christian rock, hard rock side of my music taste. So that's nice. We also spent around 2 hours in Subway. Hope they didn't hate us for it.
---------------
All-in-all a lovely day...nice job, nice conversation, nice food. Just nice everything. I finished my book today too. Zorro is an amazing book and anyone that likes adventure stories combined with beautiful writing should read it. Amazing is the only word to describe it.
----------------
My mom put a slight bump in my beautiful road, but she got over it and I got over it...so we're all good...she was being a little ridiculous, but we worked it out. So hoorah. We are going shopping together tomorrow to get me some college stuff. Woo hoo!
------------------
Anyways...it's late...I'm tired...Goodnight.
Oh...it's no longer Love-Love when you start off a game of tennis...it is now Tom-Tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment