Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day Off

As I sit watching Super Sweet 16 for the first time since I first got Dish Network, I'm glad that I don't have that fake voice and have better things on my mind. Although, this girl looks a lot like Jessica Schmidt with blonde hair...but Jess is nicer and better.
-----------
Today was relaxing and I accomplished little things I have been meaning to do. I also cooked a delicious soup.
------------
The Thursday Theory did come back though...my aunt from SD that I'm not a fan of is staying for a month...oh well...I'm gone too much for it to affect me anyways I think.
-------------
Ugh she just got a $96,000 Jaguar.
-------------
But, anyways, today was my day off so I don't have a lot to say...the next 7 days will be crazy busy & awesome!!
-------------
Hasta Banana

No comments:

Post a Comment