Saturday, July 11, 2009

Busy. Happy.

Awesome is my current mood.
Hell Yeah is what I would say to almost anything now.
Super Crazy was my day.
Happy is how I am.
------------------
The above section could be the short version of my day. If you prefer the long version, read on.
------------------
I awoke at 8. Volunteered at the library from 9:15 to 12. Crazy kids. One particular family stressed the crap out of me. I'm not sure how some people cannot grasp any form of the concept of organization. But, they were nice so it's all good. I saw Mr. Holland & company. He said no words to me. I don't care, but something must be off. The library volunteering is done for me...so hoorah.
-------------------
I worked at Hope's Harvest from 1 to 5:30. It was great. I made Coleslaw and Tabbouleh. I love cooking. I hate reading recipes, but for the Coleslaw I don't use one and the recipe for the Tabbouleh was just adding ingredients so that was good. I also cleaned the salad display area...gross, ick, bleh. But, it made Sue happy that I did that so it was worth it. I did a ton of dishes...Sue was happy so I was happy. I listened to Tim being Theatrical and it was hilarious. Pete brought in homemade pickles and I had a HH sandwich. Throughout the day I also helped people, but that's everyday I work there. It was a very successful and busy day.
--------------------
I worked at Nosh 6-10. Coreen referred to it as "the day from hell"...mainly because there was a lot of people and not enough space. But, for me as the official Food Runner it meant I had something to do constantly. That is very good. I had some hectic moments, but for some reason it didn't stress me out. I also got some compliments from some guests, which made me super happy. I also got to play "fake waitress" for 5 minutes because everyone was busy...it was AWESOME! I had the personality turned on high today and it was very good. VERY successful day.
----------------------
That is my day. Work. But, I love it.
----------------------
I look forward to tomorrow. Work at HH and then hang out with JDK & Tom. I think I get off at 6, but it could be earlier.
----------------------
Chachyahhhh!
Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment