Thursday, July 23, 2009

Not a Fan of Thursdays

I'm not a fan of Thursdays. Simply put.
---------
It was good to have a day off...because I was sore. From what? I'm not sure...I'm assuming yoga...but it's hard to tell.
----------
I spent almost my entire day downloading new music...I'm satisfied with my choices and new discoveries.
----------
The wrath of my aunt is already present in my house. My mom and dad were arguing over how to get her dinner...because my mom works. I work & am busy. And my dad is camping. But, my dad will be kind and come home to cook for her. She will have the house to herself until I come home...hmmm...I'm not sure how I feel about that. Is it normal to leave a guest at your house alone? It happens a lot with my aunt.
-----------
I'm angry because my So You Think You Can Dance favorite was kicked off. I find it absolutely ridiculous because he and his partner were the only couple to have two great routines...the others just had one. I think Melissa and Ade should have left, but breast cancer saved them. Ironic huh?
-----------
I've decided I'm going to the So You Think You Can Dance tour at the Target Center October 7th at 7:30. I encourage you to come with me. I hope my roomate is crazy about the show...then we can make a date on July 31st when I find out who she is.
-------------
I had some deep thoughts & then all was lost when Jason was kicked off. I think it was about my dreams.
-------------
I had a dream last night that I was hanging out at my house with my friends and my sister came over to surprise me and everything was happy. Her and dad were on good terms and she was really nice....I wish it was like that. I miss her and I wish I had a sister...one that was there for me.
--------------
Hmmm...this is already getting long, but I must tell you of my dream about three days ago. It had so many people in it and I remember it so well that I must describe.
=============
I'm not sure how it started, but I remember going to hang out with Mal because I had nothing to do after school. As we were walking I realized it would be awkward because we hadn't hung out in a long time. So, once we got to her house I just didn't go in.
----
I appear by Leah's house. I was waiting for a bus. It comes around the corner and I see Leah and her brother (who was waving an umbrella in the air) waiting for the bus as well. Unfortunately I didn't get there in time...so I ended up chasing after the bus.
---
I somehow end up in a van. It is Me, Zach Brusse, Katie Wurst, and some others taking a spelling test given by Mr. Sweeney. I couldn't focus...so I ended up missing a bunch of words and failing.
---
We stop by my grandparents house. Outside their house he hands us back our results. I got 8 wrong...I was really confused in the dream because I skipped a ton of them. Katie only got 6 wrong and she was bragging. Zach was upset, but I never did find out his score.
---
We now go into my grandparent's house. We are celebrating something. Mr. Sweeney talks of going all over Zumbro Falls (To do what? I'm not sure). Hannah, Sam Jacobson, Tom Schmidt, Joe Ruiz, BJ, and Anna Moechnig are just some of the people in the house. Sam was working on getting the leftover Chinese food to taste good. She asks me if Shrimp Dip is served hot or cold. I tell her cold. There is frozen bread thawing in the sink. For some reason Mike hugs me and then Tom hugs me. The first hug from Tom was really awkward so we hug again. Tom then puts on a grey coat that daryn always wears...I'm pretty sure Daryn isn't in my dream though. I go into the next room to find Hannah talking with Mr. Sweeney. Hannah runs over to me and I hug her..pretty much lifting her off the ground. She is getting ready to tell me something about a teacher and I am just about to say something about Mr. Brott or Mr. Nutt, but am confused at what grade I am in.
---
Flash to a room I've never seen. I have hid something belonging to BJ. Mal and Anna are laughing and Joe Ruiz and Steve O Brien are shocked that I would do such a thing. I am sucessful in BJ not finding whatever I hid. I think it was his hat?
---
That is all I remember of the dream. Excuse me for this long blog.
Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment