Friday, July 3, 2009

Work It

I had an amazing day at work today...it was busy and I was busy. I got complimented for my balance, which made me feel great that someone realized how difficult it is to balance different sized alcoholic drinks. It gets easier every time I do it though. So yay.
-----------
We also got paid today. My paycheck was the biggest it has been and I got more money in tips than I know what to do with now...not that the money truly matters to me, but it felt awesome.
------------
Today was also my mom's birthday. I went down to the place where they camp and said hello and gave her the present I got her. I'm sure they were shocked to see me because I hate going down there. But, I think I made both of my parents happy...and one of the people down there is an excellent cook and gave me food to take home and eat.
------------
Tomorrow is a working day...Hope's Harvest 10-2 and Nosh 6-?...I'll probably come in early to Nosh to take my alcohol test. I love my jobs...I'm excited.
------------
Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment