Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Adroit & Cumbersome

Hola.
---------
It seems my posts have all been the same lately: work. I will quickly say that I worked today and it was an average day. Except that the health inspector came and we trained in Holly. The energy in the room was thrown off by these two events.
---------
As I was driving home, in the distance I saw that a cloud had collapsed. It looked really cool...it was all dark and dreary. Then, I drove into this fallen cloud and became submerged in a heavy refreshing rain. It was really nice. I love driving in the rain.
---------
Last night I found a quote in the book I'm reading that I found amazing: "Such memories can be remembered (everyone knows this) even from an earlier age, even from the age of two, but they only emerge throughout one's life as specks of light, as it were, against darkness, as a corner torn from a huge picture, which has all faded and disappeared except for that little corner." I love that quote...and I think that's exactly what memories are.
---------
Tomorrow will be an awesome day. I work 10-2. I have Yoga 3-4:15. Then, I'm hanging out with JDK in Winona before going to The Tempest, which is a Shakespearean play. I'm excited.
---------
Scroll down and feed my fish. It doesn't have any effect on anything, but why wouldn't you feed hungry fish? Just click to feed. Please & Thank-you. =)
----------
Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment