Tuesday, July 7, 2009

La Chow

Tuesday. That was what today felt like. What does a Tuesday feel like? Today.
-----
I worked at Hope's Harvest with Ana. It went by really fast and was a great time. I feel like a competent worker capable of handling the jist of everything.
-----
After work Ana and I went to Nosh and had some Creme Brulee. It was delicious.
------
Then we hung out at her house. I had already got the vibe that she isn't fake and when I got to her house it reassured this. It was a good time.
-------
Then we met up with Ethan and Mike to go to a movie: My Sister's Keeper. Despite the tragic story, it was also a good time. The movie is a bit darker than I was expecting, but it goes how you expect it to and is good for what it is.
--------
I was glad to see one of my two favorites. And while we have decided that we are simply "buddies" or something along the line of important aquaintances, I'll take whatever it is for what it's worth and just go with it.
---------
I'm not sure what else to say really...I'm pretty tired. Almost done with a 7 day in a row stretch of work. Now I am currently watching The Office and eatting white rice with soy sauce. I thought the soy sauce was called La Chow and thought they were setting their company up for failure, but it turned out to be La Choy and I just shrugged my shoulders. About a week ago I saw donuts called Softees and I had a slight pain in my heart for the lack of creativity, but what should donuts be named?
-----------
I'm obviously tired. So I'll just go. And by go I mean shut down my computer and continue my rice and The Office.
-----------
My other favorite arrives home soon...and by soon I mean I became confused after I realized it's Monday and not Tuesday...so therefore he could be returning tomorrow at 5ish or Wednesday around 5ish...who knows...just as long as he arrives. I feel like I'm waiting for a package in the mail....
-----------
But seriously...goodbye, farewell, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment