Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It WILL Be a Good Day

Just so everybody knows, my aunt is bothering me. Actually, it's when my mom and aunt are together. And god, they are together a lot during the weekdays. Yesterday I kind of broke down I was so annoyed. But, then I got over it. Now anger from today is building up, but I've decided not to let it get to me because tomorrow I will be gone from 10am all the way to Friday...God I am excited. You have no idea.
-------------
I've also discovered that my mom and aunt are very into looks. As we were watching The Bachelorette they were criticizing everything about different people's appearance. They are also into money. My aunt keeps asking me questions like "how much did you get for graduation" or "how much did you make in tips tonight" or "at which job do you make the most money". I think money is more of a personal thing...I don't like bragging and I don't like being below standards...so therefore it is a lose-lose situation.
--------------
Enough with negativity though, because today will be a good day. I work at Hope's Harvest in about an hour.
--------------
Yesterday Ana and I cleaned like none other. Well, she helped me clean under two of the refrigerators which therefore led me to want to clean a lot more. So, she helped some of the customers and helped me organize while I did a lot of the sweeping and scrubbing under other areas. I must say that a lot of dirt and dust and containers were found.
---------------
I'm excited for a lot of things:
1 day until Yoga
1 day until I leave my house for Mike's Cabin
3 days until I find out who my roomate is
4 days until I get paid and have another busy weekend
4 days until August
18 days until Seattle
35 or 36 days until college starts
----------------
I can't wait for all this to begin.
Today will be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment