Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July 15th

I'm not sure how to start this.
I know not enough to talk about others or ideas
& I don't feel like talking about myself
I suppose I will anyways.
---------------
Today is July 15th. That means Seattle is in 1 Month. I have nothing more to elaborate on with that.
----------------
Today I worked while being super tired. I vow that that will never happen again because it wasn't a good experience. But, I took an hour long nap today...so I am recovered.
-----------------
I took Yoga for the first time today. It was one of the most refreshing experiences ever. My entire body felt amazing.
-----------------
The rest of my day was pretty pointless.
-----------------
I'm excited to spend some time with friends...
I feel like all I do is work.
Which is good,
but change is good too.
-----------------
Chow.

No comments:

Post a Comment