Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Greek Accident After Bowling & Bitchin' Sauce

A few facts...
Fact: Mike Trost can have impressive bowling skills
Fact: I have the ability to beat him in 1 out of 2 games
Fact: Mike Trost had a good radio station recommendation
Fact: Mike Trost became confused in the bathroom, but I was not there to understand why.
Fact: Michelle Johnson does this with her Myspace pictures.
Fact: Michelle Johnson likes to cuddle.
--------------
Today I worked at Hope's Harvest with JDK. It was pleasant. I enjoy working there.
---------------
Today I went bowling with JDK and Mike then ate at Stewy's or something like that. I had A Greek Accident and something with "bitchin' sauce". It was delicious.
----------------
I played bowling with God and JD Dumbass. I didn't make up the names. (A side note is that I published this and then read through it and realized you don't "play" bowling, but rather just "go" bowling...but I thought it sounded funny so I'm apparently leaving it.) End.
-----------------
I work again tomorrow and then play tennis with Tom. I look forward to working with lovely Ana as well as beating Tom in tennis...I won't let him win...I'm just not that nice. Sorry Tom.
------------------
JDK leaves for Boston tomorrow. I'm not sure what I will do in my spare time after work...sooo therefore if you get ahold of me soon enough we could hang out...otherwise I will be spending my nights at home, which is also fine.
-------------------
Hasta Ya Basta.
P.S. The instrumentals in my new song make me smile. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment