Monday, July 20, 2009

In the Theory of Life

Today I awoke to a text message from my boss at Hope's Harvest asking me to come into work at 10 because Emma called in sick. It was destiny that I forgot to turn my phone to silent during the night and that I decided to actually read it instead of ignoring it. I had an oil change appointment at 11, but the guy was nice and moved it to 9:15. He also filled up the gas in my car for me. It was really nice.
-----------------
Hope's Harvest was crazy busy. From 11 to 2 I didn't look at the clock because I was so busy making paninis, wraps, and smoothies. It was great though. I really love my job when it's really busy and the people are nice. I felt bad though because it was so busy we ran out of a lot of stuff, leaving the people who came later with less to choose from. Anyways, I got off at 2:05 and left in a great mood.
-------------------
Then I found I got a 2 hour parking ticket, which upset me because it was impossible to go move my car without upsetting a lot of people. I put my $5 in the envelope as well as a little note that said: "Work got busy...I know you don't care, but it frustrates me." I'm over it...for some reason the note made me feel better even though I know it won't make any difference at all. Oh well...it never changed my mood.
-------------------
As for the rest of my day. It was suppose to be my 1 of 2 days off this week, but I'll just relax with what I have left and it will be even better than it would have been.
-------------------
I feel like the wind is trying to get into my house. I welcome it, but I wish it would be a little more quiet.
-------------------
I listened to Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson while I was waiting for my car to be refreshed with fresh oil. It put an interesting twist on the ZF gas station and it made me laugh inside. Listening to it also reassured my thoughts of the lyrics being "Annie are you okay? Get your Rogaine." I know that's wrong, but if you listen to the right parts (between 48 seconds-1 minute as well as around 2 minutes of the song) it sounds just like that.
--------------------
I'm off to enjoy my afternoon/evening.
In theory, it will be uneventful.
But that sounds good to me.
Have a good life today, tomorrow, and all the rest of your days.
Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment