Friday, July 10, 2009

Three

I have three things on my mind.
Three things I will not discuss with anyone.
Problem #1: Makes me really really sad, but it will come to an end forever starting today!
Problem #2: I can accept, but others would give me that "awwww" noise or something else. I personally feel like I failed myself...and others would probably judge me a little.
Problem #3: Isn't specific and is multiple things. A plan is in danger. Something will have to be done. It had better go exactly how I want it to. I also don't approve of some things that are currently taking place, but they will go away with time.
----------
There. I kind of discussed, but not really. That's all you need to know. I will survive.
-----------
Today I volunteered at the library again. Today they got to spend their fake money on toys...and wow there were some nice toys there...personally I would have gone for this super awesome bouncy ball and a peace sign pencil. A lot of kids are really cute...a lot of them are kind of annoying. I can't think of any funny stories even though there were a lot of moments I laughed a lot.
-----------
Then I worked at Nosh. It was really slow today and not a lot of people, but for some reason it was still fun. I will not elaborate.
------------
Tomorrow I volunteer at 9:30 (it's my last day! hoorah!). Then I work at Hope's Harvest. Then I work at Nosh. It will be a crazy day and I'm sure a good one.
------------
Sunday is the day to hang out after work. I need to figure that out.
------------
My mom bought Season 4 of The Office. That's what I will be doing in my spare time at home.
------------
Adios.

2 comments: