Friday, July 31, 2009

I Saw a Body/Are They Flavorblasted?!

Hello,
My vacation was just lovely. You have no idea how great it was to escape my house to a place other than work. I also realized that all my friends are absolutely amazing.
-----------
As some of you know, I have a list of around 133 things to do in my life. I accomplished at least one of them within the past 3 days. I also had some deep conversation, Jumped on tramps, Witnessed Mike & Jared shoot a "gun", saw a loon, bathed in a lake, slept outside under the stars, and laughed so hard it hurt.
-----------
I had a lot more insights...particularily involving lame pop songs referring to love as a battlefield. But, when I started writing I realized I don't truly have my thoughts together on the subject matter. I just know that love shouldn't be a battlefield...
------------
I think some people need to learn how to let things go. I think some people need to learn to keep there mouths closed. I think that a lot of people that say they "hate drama" often find themselves involved in drama because they try to change people. Truth being: letting small things go is difficult, but results in things being easier, gossip just means you don't have anything to talk about, and changing people only works if they ask for change.
-------------
I have a minor minor reason for thinking these things, but really I was just listening to music. I find I really hate the music "everyone" listens to. Lyrics are mostly pointless and the rhythms often sound the same.
--------------
I recently discussed beliefs I haven't quite figured out. It was a really good conversation. I really had an amazing vacation, and couldn't have asked for a lot more. I'm ready for a busy work weekend. And, have lots to figure out.
---------------
Oh, and I'm in a single dorm in Sanford Hall for those who are unaware. I like this idea a lot even though nothing about it was first choice. I'm glad the U knows me better than I do...I hope it's foreshadowing that it will help me figure everything out.
---------------
Good things are going to happen.
This has been one of my favorite summers ever.
I wish you the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment