Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Packages, Boxes, and Bags

The package arrived after work...and by that I mean JDK arrived at Hope's Harvest on a bike. We chatted a bit, but then I had to leave.
-------
Another "package" arrived. It wasn't really a package, but it was in a box. It was my new phone. It is awesome. It's much easier to text so maybe i'll start liking texting a bit more, but it still annoys me...whatever...we will see.
-------
I had an awkward dream last night...I kissed someone...that was all...but really...I'm not sure what's going on with my subconscious...no details of mystery man will be revealed.
---------
Ana dreamed my grandma and her grandma got cancer...ha weird, but I hope that doesn't happen.
----------
I worked today. My job is awesome. I love making wraps and smoothies and scanning stuff...awesome.
----------
I'll leave you be. I wish I could be of more interest. Someday. Someday soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment