Sunday, July 19, 2009

Business with Three Syllable

Hey there.
It's been a while.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
-----------------
Friday:
I awoke semi-early to work at Hope's Harvest at 10. Then I worked as a Hostess at Nosh at 3. My boss was in a really good mood. She gave me the weekend I need off and she let me leave early so I could see Fiddler on the Roof. She also danced to Whatever Lola Wants as well as sang to it. It made me laugh. Fiddler on the Roof was good. I thought everyone did great, but I suppose it could have been better in the accent area. It was also freezing in the theater, and Hannah & I sat close to a little girl with huge frizzy hair that thought she had to tap her shoes to the music and dance in her seat. I sympathized with the woman who actually sat next to her. Hannah, Mike, and I then went to Applebee's with JDK & Jared. It was a good time, but I have decided that even though Applebee's food is really good...it's just not my favorite. I went home and immediately went to bed. I dreamed that I had to watch over a bunch of children at the elementary school...then I had forgot that I had to work at Nosh so I was late and didn't have my uniform...but then I went there and it just appeared and nobody was upset, but I was really stressed...I find no meaning with that besides that I really hate being late and really care about my job.
--------------------------------
Saturday:
I slept in till 10:30...giving myself 10 1/2 hours of sleep. It was nice. I went to work at Hope's Harvest at 2 and worked until 5:30. It was a really good day that went by super fast. Then I worked at Nosh at 6. My boss was a little crazy again, and she was in a decent mood, but not as good as Friday. She was probably a little annoyed that I confused what day I wanted off, but I worked everything out I hope. Otherwise it was a really good day. Busy enough to keep me there and give me hours and quiet enough to be able to breathe. I witnessed the cooks whipping each other with wet towels and speaking in German accents. That was funny. They are quite the comedians and they are all super nice and very talented. After work I went to Mike's house and hung out with Chris and Tiffany. Then they left so Mike JDK & I could watch Garden State. I do believe it's on my favorite movie list. It was a good one. I love psychological, artsy movies with good music. I also like Zach Braff and Natalie Portman. It was a good night.
------------------------------------
Sunday:
I awoke semi-early again and felt super tired because I got home late. I worked at Hope's Harvest at 10. I had some caffine so I wasn't tired once I got there. Sue left me alone without any tasks to do...so I did some major cleaning and it made time go by really fast. I could honestly say unless I decided to move stuff or dig in stuff, I had nothing else to clean. Then lunch got busy...mainly because of one family that was in a hurry...it kind of frustrated me when the dad was gawking over the counter and watching me make the sandwich, but I suppose he can if he wants. I made my first ever Frappe and decided that they are delicious. I also made some really delicious smoothies. I find myself becoming a little more outgoing at Hope's Harvest and that is also transferring over to Nosh. I've haven't had a problem with being outgoing since 8th grade, but I have always had a problem actually putting that personality trait into effect. It's there, but it will just take a little more time to completely be there. Then I can prove some annoying people wrong. But anyways, it became dead and after listening to Tim talk about interesting stories in a very theatrical voice, Sue decided to let me leave at 2. I got home, ate a lot, and then took a nice nap.
-----------------------
I've discovered that I usually wake up in the morning with a song stuck in my head. Friday morning's song was Mr. Pitiful by Matt Costa, Saturday morning's song was a clip from Alice in Wonderland, and today's song was I'm Good I'm Gone by Lykke Li.
-----------------------
This weekend was a huge success. I'm glad I can balance two jobs and a social life. I wouldn't change anything about my life right now. Of course, I'll want it to change at the end of the summer, but for now it's perfect.
-----------------------
I'm trying to figure out what I believe as far as religion. I am a blank slate. I've listened to a lot of people at Hope's Harvest who have an interesting interpretations. I've listened to Science. I've attended two Catholic church services. And, of course, I have listened to my Lutheran parents who would be upset if they found out I don't know what I believe. I'll figure it out. In the meantime it's really refreshing to just be open-minded. I do know that I don't like the idea of being born into a religion. I have also shared a lot of my annoyances with the idea of God. But, there are also a lot of unexplained things too. Anyways, I'll make up my mind eventually. This is far too complex to discuss so I will spare you the lengthy reading.
-------------------------
I'm excited for Wednesday. I'm also excited for more business...and that is not business like The Apprentice...that's business like Busy-ness. I can't think of a better word because I just woke up for a nap...so get over it.
-------------------------
Good things to come. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment