Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bring Me a Smile

I'm not sure what my mood is...it's not good, but not bad, but it's more bad than good.
I'll just stick with what I know.
-------------
Today I worked. It wasn't quite as fun as it usually is because it was really quiet. But, I still love my job. I work tomorrow...it will be a good experience I'm sure.
-------------
Tomorrow I'm taking Yoga. I'm really excited. I need a form of physical activity to relax me.
-------------
I really want it to thunderstorm.
I wish I was going to Harry Potter with my friends, but there are many reasons why this is an impossible event.
I hope I can go to Fiddler on the Roof, but Thursday is the only possible day because it's the only day I don't work...I hope that happens...
--------------
My legs ache and I don't quite feel myself today. Admitting that actually makes me feel like crying, but I won't. My dreams have turned negative again. I feel stressed, scared, and a little let down. I'm haven't put my finger on the reasons for these feelings...but I hope they go away soon.
---------------
Today I said that I hadn't had a headache in 2 weeks...I have had a headache for about 3 hours...lavender worked for 1/2 hour, but then it came back.
---------------
I guess my mood is depressed.
---------------
I'm sorry.
I'll get better and stop bringing you down.
MLIA has died...not in my heart...but the website isn't working currently.
----------------

Goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment