Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Harvest of Hope

Today I worked at Hope's Harvest. A lot happend.
------------
JDK had told Susan about my Grapheme Color Synesthesia. Her and Linda were very curious about it and asked me questions about it all day. It was quite entertaining.
------------
I met a guy that is everything I want to be (except a guy). He travels around the world. He speaks French and Spanish. He eats healthy and is in shape, plus he has a great personality.
-------------
Susan's phone was acting weird...when someone would call a computer voice would say: "Call from...". It sounds really funny even though she doesn't like it. Josh's name is Jewish.
------------
Nosh had a lot of reservations cancel so I didn't have to work. I'm not sure how I feel about that so I'll just look at the positive. I was tired and now I get to relax.
------------
I made amazing smoothies and some great sandwiches. I'm becoming quite the pro.
-------------
I miss JDK, Mike, and my friends in Nebraska. It's hard to find something to do without them. At least Ana and I should be hanging out tomorrow...I think?

No comments:

Post a Comment