Tuesday, July 14, 2009

MLIA

Just so you know, I'm now into My Life Is Average. I have been listening to my friends read these hilarious posts for quite some time, but today I made myself an account. I submitted 3 stories. I find all to be high quality, but I'm sure the general public will disagree. We will see.
-------------
I also got my first paycheck at Hope's Harvest. I can honestly say that the 39 hours I put in were very worth it. I'm happy with that, plus I love my job.
-------------
I saw Bruno today. I laughed, a lot. It was the most offensive movie I have ever seen I think, as well as the most potentially awkward, but going into it I knew it was going to be awkward and that I was going to see more male genitalia than I was used to so therefore it was just funny. One of my MLIA submissions was about my experience there.
-------------
JDK & I came up with a game at HH when it was dead. You basically take a sentence and replace one word with the word virgin(s). It's really hilarious when you're bored or on caffine. It also works well with famous quotes. These are some of my favorites:
"You cannot do a virgin too soon, for you never know how soon is too late."
"Reach for the stars even if you have to stand on a virgin."
"Don't believe in virgins, depend on them."
"I saved the virgin. Did you?"
-------------
I'm aware this humor may be rude or offensive, but that's what this world is coming to. I saw Bruno today...I can say nothing offensive when compared to that film. Plus, the two other friends I have shared this game with have enjoyed it.
--------------
Today I was so happy the woman at the coffee shop made a decision for me that I ended up with a large mocha...and a large amount of energy. I believe it made everything funny...it was a good time.
--------------
That was not a MLIA submission, but it very well could be fixed to be one, but I won't because mine were better.
--------------
I think reading MLIA submission reassures the fact that my life is indeed average, but at the same time I believe my life is better than those other losers...
---------------
That is that.
End.

No comments:

Post a Comment