Saturday, August 1, 2009

Thought is Reality

It's one of those days
Where a lot happens,
But it's just so difficult
To put it into words.
----------------
I started off my day thinking I worked at 10 instead of 2. I spent my extra time downloading music recommendations from Becca. They are all good ones. I find we have a lot in common, yet are completely different. I'm glad I met her.
-----------------
Today I witnessed a guy that is a new role model for me...one of many. He came into Hope's Harvest and brought in amazing energy. I hope someday I can do that. He just made everyone happy. My favorite thing that he said was when he accused his wife of giving him the "evil eye" and she said she doesn't have an evil eye to which he responded "You don't have an evil eye? Good job Honey." It's one of those "you have to be there" things, and everything he said pretty much made me laugh, but that was very memorable to me.
----------------
I also witnessed two people who I never want to be. They asked for two smoothies and were really snobby about it. Their energy made me so uncomfortable, I'm pretty sure the blender eletrocuted me. The eldest of the two asked what the "black specks" were in her blueberry smoothie...they were the blueberry bits. I wish everyone had the energy the other guy did...or at least more people. The world would be a much better place.
----------------
I saw delicious food at Nosh. I hope I get a chance to eat an entire meal there again...it all looks so good.
----------------
My aunt is still getting to me, but I suppose today was a good day. I made her breakfast (scrambled eggs, banana/strawberry/blackberry smoothie, toast...and she microwaved some sausage). Then, when I got home from work we had a decent conversation. We do get along...it's just when she's around my mom that she really bothers me, and my mom is camping so everything's good.
----------------
I wish I had a few more insightful thoughts, but I guess my day is consumed by work. I'm sure I'll have an experience tomorrow. I meet a lot of interesting people at Hope's Harvest and Nosh.
---------------
I'm on good terms with a lot of people. I really like that. A positive attitude goes a long way. Nothing has changed about me recently, but everything is starting to pay off.
---------------
Visit me at work tomorrow. 10-3:30 HH.

No comments:

Post a Comment