Monday, June 22, 2009

Captian Morgan & Sailor Jerry

Trains are ridiculous sometimes. I had a long wait. A train parked it's carts right in front of the 2 major railroad crossings of Lake City. I waited around 15 to 20 minutes before I went exploring to find a way around. I found one. I got around. Only to be on the other side and see the train still sitting there. I feel sorry for the lame people that waited or are still waiting.
---------
Today was productive in it's own way. I read my book. Studied my food. Ran a mile in 6:32. Watched some independent short films. Bought a bike. Studied my alcohol. Ate delicious organic at Hope's Harvest. Spent time with 2 of my best amigos. Had a nice walk. Lots of good laughs.
---------
I officially think I'm ready for my waitress test. I'll do it sometime next week if they think that's okay.
---------
I wish I could meet up with someone that I only knew for a year in first grade. He was the first guy I ever had a crush on and the first guy that ever had a crush on me. I continued to think about him for the longest time. I looked for him on facebook, but had no success. Perhaps someday we will meet up, but I don't want to be disappointed with what he has become...I hope he has a good life. Perhaps this dream I have is better. I wonder who I will end up with. Hmm...oh well...right now I don't think people would find me as the best girlfriend in the world. Give me time.
--------
Tomorrow will be a good day again. Not a good day as far as spending time with friends, but rather I have a lot I want to do...fix my car, wash my car, read my book, run, download music, and I'm sure there was other stuff, but it is not available to remember now...despite that tomorrow shall be productive.
--------
I hope the stars are as beautiful in your sky as they are in my sky...

No comments:

Post a Comment