Monday, June 15, 2009

Day 2

Did you know 3 of my friends are on the Master Cleanse?
Did you know that whenever I go to eat I think of them not eatting?
...Which therefore leads me to think of starving kids in Africa
...Which therefore leads me to think of my 3 friends next to starving kids in Africa.
I really don't need to experience the Master Clease...unless they figure out that it does something amazing in the end, because I have already begun eatting healthier because the image I get before I go to eat really doesn't make me desire anything I don't need. Except for yesterday at Nicole's grad party...when I consumed about 5-10 of her desserts...they tasted good, but really weren't satisfying. Anyways...they have 8 more days...but I'm sure it will take a while before I get this image out of my head.
----------------
I also realized that when I go to town I hang out with 1 or both of my 2 main people. They are both on this Master Cleanse. I also realized that when I go to town I usually eat with them...I will be doing no such thing. I might eat around them, or away from them when they are in the area, but eatting WITH them is not an option. Oh well.
---------------
Yesterday I went to Nicole's with Mike. It was fun. Not GREAT fun, but I enjoy him and Nicole and Scott. I'm not a fan of people that don't understand how to start a fire. Or people that don't understand English grammar or Intelligent humor. Oh well. I know they are nice people because I used to be good friends with 2 of them.
---------------
Today I took a lazy day. I made a list of things to do though because otherwise I would get bored and I did most of my list. So I finished all my thank-yous and tomorrow I will be addressing them and then mailing them. I was pretty anti-social today though...unfortunately my mom was social. We didn't mix very well, but no major arguments were created. I have so much stuff on my mind it depresses me...I wish all my problems were solved...but I've discovered that's impossible so I will take one day at a time.
---------------
If you want to get me out of my house tomorrow...please do...but I need a good excuse to drive and waste gas...so come up with an awesome idea and then call or text me. =)
---------------
Lilac
Pronounced lahy-lahk
Or lahy-lak?
You tell me...
---------------
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment