Friday, June 26, 2009

A Day of Productivity

Even amoungst all the dead people I still managed to have an amazing day. People and things die everyday so I can't let that bring me down. Why, it was just today that my beautiful graduation flowers decided to fall over and die, making a dramatic scene on my living room floor.
-------
I've decided the sun wakes up way too early. It woke me up much earlier than I wanted so I was tired most of the day. But, I had a productive day, got a nap in the middle of all the chaos, and then continued my productivity.
--------
I cleaned my car today both inside and out. It also smells amazing. My dad also cleaned his 2 vehicles...he got the crappy car we have so clean that someone stopped to say they have never seen a car so clean and they offered to buy it. My dad and I are both in shock because the car is crap, but it starts and apparently it cleans up well.
---------
I also read almost 100 pages in my book. That's amazing for me considering I have a very short attention span, but the book is good and I want to finish it by Tuesday.
----------
I ran a mile on the treadmill today, like most days...and I got 5 minutes and 50 seconds...that is getting very close to my goal on my list of things to do in my life of getting a mile in 5 minutes or less. By the end of the summer I hope to accomplish that.
----------
In less interesting news I also did 2 loads of laundry and cleaned. It's hardly worth mentioning, but it's all a part of this very productive day during which I made flashcards for my food terms for my waitress test. There are a ton of them. I'm proud.
-----------
Tomorrow I start my new job. It shall be super fun and exciting. I also work at Nosh tomorrow which shall also be fun and exciting...then I will probably do something...haven't thought of what...it's a busy weekend so I'm sure I'll find something. Text me if interest arises.
------------
Why is the letter "i" capitalized when we refer to ourselves? The word "you" is, however, not capitalized. But trust me, I think You are important enough to be capitalized. Things to ponder...I'm not sure if I deserves to be capitalized.
------------
Chow.

No comments:

Post a Comment