Wednesday, June 10, 2009

To See the U for the First Time...

Today was a good day.
---------
I slept in really late because I stayed up till 3 watching Anastasia and doing laundry. But, that meant I had less to do today and it worked.
---------
As far as Grad Thank-Yous...I did 3. I didn't have the creative vibe and I didn't want to write anything stupid. They will get done Saturday. I promise.
---------
After I did the lame stuff such as finishing laundry and writing thank-yous, I played Super Nintendo again with my mom. Pretty sure my cousin brought those games back to life and I will be playing them a bit more than usual.
----------
Then I went to Lake City with my mom because I had been craving a certain kind of tea from Hope's Harvest. She got her meat from Huttels and gas from Kwik Trip...then I showed her Hope's Harvest, introduced her to Nathan, and then she got some coffee and tea. It was a good time. Then while we were there I decided to give her a tour of Nosh because she had never been there. She wants to take my aunt from New York there.
---------
Tonight I spend the night at Mike's house and then tomorrow we are going to the cities for Orientation at the U of M. I'm really excited. I want a good schedule. I don't really care what days I have class or even if I have a lot of classes...I just want classes that aren't boring for my 1st Semester so I can get into the studying vibe. I also want to sign up for French...it would help me in a variety of ways...plus it's so beautiful. =)
----------
Anyways I won't be back until Friday sometime. So hopefully you don't miss me too much.
---------
So You Think You Can Dance is on tonight...it is one of few reality shows I will admit to truly loving...I wish I could dance...someday perhaps.
---------
Goodbyeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment