Monday, June 8, 2009

SleepLess

Last night before I went to bed I thought about a world without sleep. What if we felt more refreshed after being busy & the more we applied ourselves the more refreshed we felt? Every day at the same time everyone in the world could take an hour nap and this would be enough to keep us going and our bodies healthy. Think how much we could get done...and think how much we would enjoy it if it meant feeling that feeling of a refreshing sleep. We could have 2 jobs, spend more family and friend time and even get that time to ourselves. Maybe I just like that idea because it's so difficult for me to fall asleep and stay asleep.
-----------
Today I slept in after having a difficult time falling asleep and then spent the last hours with my cousin except that's a lie because he came back about 5 minutes ago to get a sweatshirt he had forgotton here...he brought his girlfriend I had never met. She seems really nice.
----------
The rest of the day included time at Hope's Harvest and work. I took my S.A. test, and although it was harder than I thought, there was really only about 4 questions where I wasn't confident in my answers. I suppose it will be corrected soon and then I can get tips my next time I work.
-----------
It seems I can't think of anything else to say...so I will say that I do not have any fun plans tomorrow so if you believe that we should spend some quality time together then text or call me with your ideas and we will see if they work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment