Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hangover

For a day that was actually overall very good I realized some depressing things.
-----
I've always wanted to prove some people in my life wrong...more than a healthy amount actually.
-----
I've always wanted to prove that I have changed. I no longer want to be shy, quiet, or a follower. I'll probably always be those things a little bit, but I've always been really determined to change those things. I don't want to be sterotyped...and I realized that my goal by senior year of completely changing this never really happend.
-----
The only thing I really want out of life is respect. Someday I would like people to listen because I've gone all my life using humor as my way of communicating when I feel defeated. There's things that I like about this method and things that I hate. I like it because it keeps me from drama and people thinking things are worse than they actually are...because I hate arguements. Besides my parents I've only been in arguments with about 3-4 people...and they were minor arguments. The bad thing about my method is you can confuse my sarcasm with my defeated mood. I find it difficult for anyone to truly understand the difference, but I hope that if they're around me enough they'll learn.
-------
I hope someday I can show how much intelligence I really have. How strong of a person I really am. That I do have the ability to stand in front of a group of people and give a good presentation or make people laugh. How much talent I really have and that someday people will have a conversation with me and not have to argue with it or have an opinion, but just look at me and say "yeah...you're right" or something along those lines. I like a good debate, but I haven't actually had a moment where I've really felt truly respected. Someday perhaps...
--------
On a lighter note...I really did have a good day. I was in a really good mood for 90-95% of it...and I also saw a hilarious movie that I can actually remember and use quotes from. Not to mention I saw a person who actually said, "Is that frickin' Little Miss Sunshine? She actually looks like a frickin' member of society."
--------
I need a sodapop...

Tigers love pepper...

They hate cinnamon...

No comments:

Post a Comment