Sunday, June 7, 2009

Gracias for Cheering Me Up Without Being Here

Lorda Lorda Lorda I have much to say. This not only included the past 2 days, but just the past 1/2 hour...I just went through a crazy emotional deal that started out almost bursting into tears then wanting to hug every person that came to my grad party one more time.
-------
The tears part is because I couldn't find my check. I realized that I was really careless because I became distracted. This will not happen again. I found it underneath the seat in the middle. I would have cried hardcore tears if I would have found out that it had blown out my door when I wasn't looking...because it was my first check from Nosh...god I would have cried...but I found it so therefore cried no tears...
-------
After the anger that came from the carelessness I decided that I would open grad cards to cheer myself up...and god did that seriously cheer me up. Not only at the grad party did I realized that I have amazing family, friends, and those people you feel weird calling your friends because they are 15+ years older than you but really they are your friends. My favorite message written in the card was from my godmother because she is amazingly nice and good with words and has amazing handwriting, then my cards from my friends that I work with from Mexico because they are very sweet as well, and then a card that sang and completely scared the crap out of me because it is dead silent in my house and my mind was wandering. My favorite card just based on the card said: "Stop. Set down the pencil. You're Done. Congratulations." I'm not sure why I liked it so much, but I really did.
-------
I know you probably don't care about all that because you wouldn't understand, but it really did cheer me up...not only because I got way more money than I was expecting to, but because I have amazing people in my life.
-------
At my grad party I was glad a few of my friends came...I didn't want everyone there today, but just those 4 were a delightful surprise. I also translated a complete conversation between an amiga and my grandmother. My grandma doesn't speak Spanish at all, but she decided that since this woman could say "How are you?" that she would carry on an entire conversation with her even though that was the basis of this woman's English. I was glad to be successful and realized that majoring in Spanish is a very good idea for me because I really do love it. My amiga's son Steve is amazingly cute too...the 2nd cutest baby I've ever seen in my life and that is a huge compliment coming from me (not because I know a lot of cute babies but because I don't refer to them as cute often).
---------
Even though my past 2 days may have been more interesting than all this stuff I just rambled on about, I will summarize very quickly because I'm tired and can't think.
---------
-First, completely forgot what was so interesting about 2 days ago, so I'll just skip that.
-Second, today: woke up to the sound of my mom's friend, found my mom to be in a shockingly good mood for a party day, had a wonderful grad party, attended Ashley, Sierra, and Kevin's party, picked up my paycheck and delivered some cake to my Nosh people, hung out at Kevin's, went to Perkins, freaked out about almost losing my phone, freaked out about almost losing my paycheck, opened grad cards, became happy, wrote this, and after this we will see.
----------
Tomorrow I plan to attend 4 grad parties & travel with Hannah and JDK.
----------
Seriously, super happy with everything (except for temporary carelessness)

No comments:

Post a Comment