Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I Agree

Today, on this moment that is Wednesday, I had a good day.
---------
I realized that even though summer has been so much fun, it's been going very slow. I realized that my subconscious is a lot smarter than my conscious. I think I have obtained a 3rd job that will be very fun.
---------
Last night I had a conversation with Esteban's best friend. He is hilarious. I like him and would go to Ecuador just to meet these Unknowns I have always heard about. He also taught me some Spanish inappropriate words, but don't worry, our conversation was much more intelligent than that and in English.
----------
I'm sure it's repetitive and annoying, just as I feel. But, Esteban and I are on good terms again...probably will be for a while...and if we aren't I'm officially cutting off all connections. We had a good conversation last night and even though it had it's lame "you deserve it. i'm glad your happy" moments, overall it was a good Friend conversation.
-----------
In other news my dreams are positive again...just a few examples of a beautiful dream I had last night:
-Yellow: If the dream is a pleasant one, then the color yellow is symbolic of intellect, energy, agility, happiness, harmony, and wisdom.
-Love: To dream of being in love implies happiness and contentment with what you have and where you are in life.
-Flowers: To see colorful flowers in your dream, signify kindness, compassion, gentleness, pleasure, beauty, and gain. It is also symbolic of perfection and spirituality. Your dream may be an expression of love, joy and happiness.
------------
According to my dreams I am also in search of love. I'm not sure how that is possible, but I guess it has been in the back of my mind. It's really not a priority at all though, so I'll just leave it in my subconscious...apparently it knows things I don't.
------------
I watched an amazing movie today that is one of my new favorites: Namesake. I recommend it.
------------
I did other stuff too, but to list everything would be lame.
-----------
I work Friday & Saturday...I hope we meet up at that big celebration called Waterski Days...

No comments:

Post a Comment