Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Annoyance is Annoying

Today I talked briefly about my biggest annoyances with a friend. I didn't know that that conversation would be a foreshadowing to my mother doing almost every single one of them.
---------
If I were to make a list my pet peeves would include:
-Repeating Myself, Not Being Able to Get Out a Complete Sentence
-High Voices, Screaming Girls, Bad Grammar
-People Asking Too Many Questions
-People Hovering In My Space
-People Telling Me I'm in a Bad Mood, Crabby, or Mean
-Cracking Fingers
-People Who Chew While Talking, Chewing with Your Mouth Open
---------
I guess I have quite a few pet peeves. Though most of them are pretty simple to not have happen. Somehow my parents don't know how to deal with them & they still haven't learned them after over 18 years.
---------
Today I made a picture collage for my graduation party. I didn't know I was such a cute baby...I had really black fuzzy hair. I wish it would have stayed that color. I also loved posing for the camera.
---------
Today I spent time with JDK and Hannah. It was nice to see Hannah when we aren't in school or aren't in a large group, because I don't see her a lot. I hope we can hang out more often.
----------
I also worked today. That always brightens my day. I love being a ninja & I love talking with Ankur.
----------
I'm kind of in a bad mood because of my parents being annoying so this probably won't be inspirational at all. Tomorrow will be a good day...today was a good day too I suppose...just not now...not now at all.
----------
Hope you are having a lovely evening & I will habla with you luego.

No comments:

Post a Comment