Monday, June 29, 2009

Relax

I would like to consider myself a mysterious person to some. Some people call me predictable, but that's just in the basics. I don't want to be predictable because I believe that the right amount of mystery keeps people interested. I wrote a little something that you may or may not choose to solve and that you may or may not be able to solve. I can tell you that there are 4 steps to solving it and I'm so sorry if there are mistakes that make it impossible because there is a chance my computer "corrected" it, BUT I do expect that that didn't happen.
-------------------
Ryetsmty esrulatl htte ndmti
Tti eskatreotv stu nti ta reasdte ott velsto htte lebavlosutn
Natd owktn htte lebisneherpmocitn.
Psahrpte istth awts ontt htte secta
Ubtt reetth awts ghuoetn ryetsmty oftr oytu ott ercta.
--------------------
In other news, today was a relaxing day in which I don't have a lot to write about (which is why I thought I would try this).
---------------------
Yesterday was fun. If you weren't there it is a shame. Well, I got called into work randomly and it was super busy and amazing. But other than that if you weren't there it is a shame.
----------------------
Adios! And good luck. I expect you to attempt to solve it at least.

1 comment:

  1. mystery allures the mind. it overtakes us in a desire to solve the insolvable, and know the incomprehensible. perhaos this was not the case, but there was enough mystery for you to care.

    ReplyDelete