Monday, June 8, 2009

My Cousin Uses Facebook Only For a Farm Application

I played Super Nintendo classics with my cousin from South Dakota. He has my kind of humor...dry and sarcastic. He was impressed with my video game abilities...I am now watching my mom and him play a different game...kind of lame, but whatever.
--------
Today I was successful in going to the amount of grad parties I said I would...except it was 5 and not 4...so that's a lie. I'm sick of grad parties. Nice, but I really don't need an excuse to hang out with the people I like...or an excuse to eat way more than necessary.
-------
Tomorrow I shall be a Ninja at Nosh. I also take my test to become an Server's Assistant...then study to take my food/alcohol test to become a waitress...whooo hoo tips.
---------
Sometimes I wonder who reads my blog besides my friends and what they think about me. My only goal is for this not to be a borefest.
---------
I saw some major ipod touching going on at Mike's...mainly because everyone seems to have an ipod touch now and they use them all the time. Oh well... I also met someone that had several different impressions throughout the day...she makes me laugh & even though I think she thinks she's cooler than she might be I still don't think she's that bad. I'll probably never see her again....so that is that.
-------
I'm tired.
But I won't go to bed.
Just like yesterday and going to bed at 4:30.
Hasta later.

No comments:

Post a Comment