Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Undescribeable Will Be Left Undescribed

Nobody could understand the past 2 days unless you experienced them with me & nobody experienced every single moment so these days are left undescribeable. I can put the undescribeable into the shortened version in which you have a general idea.
-----------
-I have two amazing jobs. One completely different than the other. I have uncovered both to be, probably, two of the best jobs in Lake City.
-During the day I work at Hope's Harvest. Tending to the organic regulars and the organic irregulars. I share smoothies with Ana through a tiny straw, recreate my grandmother's coleslaw recipe that she taught me when I was 3, and watch crazy people through the glass.
-During the night I am a ninja at Nosh. Running up and down stairs. Working my way to the top to be a waitress. Hosting in the beginning and being an SA at night. SA during a night where there is a lot of help is survival of the luckiest. I consider myself quite lucky. When I walk out to the patio, a table leaves and is ready to be cleared. When I stand, wet silverware is handed to me to be polished. When I look into the kitchen, food is ready to be delivered. Some unfortunate souls aren't as lucky and hide themselves in the upstairs wait station, only to get shooed out by the experienced ones.
-With whatever time I have left I manage to spend with friends. It has been a mixture of the different groups of my friends the past 2 days. You could say it was similar to the smoothie Ana and I shared. Yesterday I spent time with Jared, Hannah, Riley, and Tiffany then later with Mike, Nicole, and briefly Tom. That night with more randoms at Briana's. Today with mainly JDK.
-I watched a movie that 8/10 people would hate, 1 person would be indifferent, and 1 person would think it was brilliant. JDK and I both thought it was so unusual it was brilliant. So the critic was wrong on his statistic.
------------
I feel as if I am on top of the world. Two weeks ago I was incredibly depressed, but now I feel as if I have everything I could possibly want in this moment of my life: 2 beautiful jobs, amazing friends, a good relationship with my parents, and am currently on good terms with all the people I wasn't. I have also been reading, watching movies, getting into shape, keeping my house and car clean, and preparing for the future. I hope I feel this way the rest of my life.
-------------
-"Usually you expect it to come, but that just flew out of nowhere."
-"That's what she said."
-------------
I sneezed and it was unexpected. End of story.
-------------
The undescribeable parts of my day will be left undescribed and you will be left in mystery, just as I was left feeling at the end of Synechdoche New York...only Wikipedia will not have the answers to your questions as they did mine.
-------------
Je'Taime
*Door Closes*

No comments:

Post a Comment