Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's an Indie, Reggae, Alternative Sort of Day

HellOLA.
--------
I've been downloading A LOT of new music over the past few days and have discovered some new favorite bands and some new favorite songs. I put some of them in my playlist so you can hear...others I just prefer to keep for myself. Looking at my playlist I also realized that I keep it to pretty much one genre. My taste in music includes almost everything though (except country). It really depends on my mood and the weather. Today is definately an Indie, Reggae, and Alternative sort of day.
--------
Today has not been as productive as I would have liked it to be, but I still have lots of time. I also have fun plans for tonight.
--------
I'm really looking forward to my grad party being over...the bonfire I'm having should be fun...I look forward to that...but this Saturday is my family classic grad party...it shall be pretty lame...you are welcome to come to my house between the hours of 1-4 on the 6th day of June...I didn't invite any of my friends to this, but I change my mind now and the amigos that read my blog are invited because you are some of my favorites...I think?
---------
Anyways...I will begin the work of today and prepare for the fun.
---------
I love Music. One day soon I shall make a list of my favorite bands...

No comments:

Post a Comment