Saturday, January 2, 2010

Mad Lib Entitled Work

Hello. Bonjour. Hola. Goodbye.

So I realize you are looking for something to do because you either find me interesting (that's A) or B are just completely bored and want something to read. So instead I will make you work.

So now you will read a work entitled Mad Lib Entitled Work:

Yesterday was _______(holiday) in the year ________ (year). I went to Redwing with my friends Ana & Nathan in Ana's ________ (type of vehicle or transporation). We listened to awesome music and danced on our way. Once in Caribou, I got a Dark Chocolate HoHo Mint Mocha, Nathan got a ___________(coffee beverage), and Ana got a __________ (coffee beverage). We took lots of _________ (plural noun) and _________ (-ed verb) so loud that people were staring.

We then drove our ___________(type of vehicle/transportation) back to Lake City so I could join my other friend's to go to Applebee's. Our group was ________(adjective), but we still managed to fit everyone at one large table. I ate the Fiesta Lime Chicken, but wasn't a fan of the _________(food) that came with it. However, I must say that the Fiesta Lime Chicken was ________ (adjective)!

Then we went to Briana's house. There we watched ________ (animated movie) before our hostess arrived. Some people made _________(adjective) decisions and others made __________ (adjective) decisions, but overall it was a __________(adj) and ________ (adj) holiday.

That night I didn't get much sleep because I was _________(adjective) and only had a thin blanket. I slept on a dog bed with Mike and Laura. Jared ___________ (-ed verb) VERY loudly and so did Tiffany.

This morning I awoke to a beautiful __________(noun) that Briana's mom had cooked for us. It was delicious.

I went home and took a nap. I awoke to Tacos my mom _________(verb) and then left to go spend time with Mike.

Chris was already there and Kevin & Jared & Josh came later. We all realized we were ________(adjective) and didn't feel like _________(-ing verb) (which was the original plan for later that night). So instead we went on Facebook and answered Social Interview Questions. It was surprisingly _________(adj). Josh and I also bought __________(dessert) at Kwik Trip and ate them/it.

Now I am in _________ (location) on my _________ (piece of bedroom furniture) writing on my __________ (noun).

In summary, I decided that ________(year) was a good year...my favorite you might say.

Tomorrow I have to work so I must sleep soon. I hope you enjoyed doing this if you did. Feel free to post anything you came up with. I'm sure that would entertain me.

Hugs & Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment