Monday, January 18, 2010

Theatermaniaaaaaaa!

Hey friend. Guess what time it is...2:55AM! Oddly enough I have become used to this time. What's really sad is starting Tuesday I have to wake up at plus or minus 7AM for my 8AM class. Good thing I like Spanish or this would never work.

I just got done writing an email in Spanish for this volunteer job. I feel so direct and too the point with my semi-limited vocabulary. I don't have all these backup nice words to prove that I'm not a snob. I'm pretty sure I put a smiley face in there though. I hope I did anyways. Smiley faces are universal (true fact).

On a semi-less boring note. This weekend was Theaterfest (for Andrew & I). Yesterday we went to Dreamgirls and got blown away with all the sparkles, lights, and outstanding singing. Today we went to the Ordway Open House and got to take pictures and go anywhere (including backstage, the dressing rooms, and so much more *gasping shreeeek*). After that we went to Romeo & Juliet at the Guthrie and it was super well done. I loved it.

Then, after hanging out with part of MB Floor 11, Andrew & I went to my dorm to watch Will & Grace. Luckily this huge school is small enough to run into awesome people we know so we ended up finding Kevin and bringing him with. Him and Andrew decided to make me look crazy by taking out the batteries in my remotes then after I realized they weren't working and wasn't looking put them back in. Without making this story sound too confusing I ended up looking really really crazy, but it was funny so whatever.

Today I witnessed a lot of funny things. I can't write them and make them sound funny because I'm really tired, but maybe I'll do that another day or you'll just have to trust me.

Mall of America, Target Run, and time with my friend Sajinee are options for tomorrow. Not all are guaranteed, but it will be a good day. Last day before classes start...yikes.

Tis late enough to be called early.

Goodnight & Goodmorning!

No comments:

Post a Comment