Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 1: Crazy Crispy Krista

Hello Again.

I've had quite a different start to the semester. I'll just run through my day.

5:50AM: Opened my eyes to check the time...decided to rest my eyes for 10 minutes before my alarm was going to go off at 6.

8:00AM: Opened my eyes again wondering why those 10 minutes seemed so refreshing only to look over and see my phone vibrating beside my bed. My class was at 8AM by the way.

8:20AM: I am put together after saying a combination of just "Fuck" or "Fuck my life." I walk to Folwell for my class.

8:25AM: I arrive at Folwell and sat outside the room debating whether to interrupt or just wait. I decide to wait.

8:50AM: I have a chat with my teacher who is incredibly nice and understanding. He also has a very nice accent judging by what I heard through the door. Everything was fine.

9:00AM: I arrive to my French class and notice that a person I didn't care for last semester was in my class. We sit by each other and chat for a bit.

9:05AM: Professor arrives...she was really scary in a boot camp sort of way. I know that's her plan and hopefully she gets more relaxed, but in the meantime she's really really scary. She also has a Ph.D.

9:55AM: I leave French completely scared and also have a quiz tomorrow over 7 chapters of last semester.

10:05AM: I get back to my room. Take a shower and get ready again. Talk to my friend Temi and go to meet her at lunch.

11:00AM: Lunch with Temi, Sajinee, Beau, Mike, and others...entertaining, but a bit awkward because there was a few people I didn't know. Overall everyone was very nice though.

11:45AM: Chat with Mike in my room.

12:41PM: Here I am. Ready to type for 10 minutes in Spanish, set up my online Spanish account, then study study study for French. Next class is 2:30-3:45.

Last night was fun. I went to MOA with a bunch of Floor 11 & Kevin. Then Andrew, his new roomate, Kevin, and I went to Target. After that we hung out in Middlebrook, suffered through a Fire drill thing, then Andrew & I went to my room to watch Dreamgirls. It was nice.

I ended up getting 8 hours of sleep instead of 6...so that's nice.

This will never happen again though.

Andrew's new roomate calls me Crazy Crispy Krista to remember my name. It makes me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment