Thursday, January 14, 2010

Love Love Love

Here I sit listening to music with Andrew and creeping on facebook after watching all of the first season of Glee in less than 24 hours, watching episodes of Will & Grace, eatting a whole box of cookies, and playing 2 games of Trouble. Can I say from Tuesday on has been absolutely awesome. Even though I would much rather be in Minneapolis, this is just a break from the chaos of being home.

Yesterday I experienced Hu Hot for the first time and definately enjoyed it. I also had an enjoyable time in Rochester. Andrew & Mike are super awesome.

Oh, but back to Glee, I love it. I also love Lady Gaga. Two things I probably wouldn't have thought I would like at the beginning of the year. I enjoy being in the unknown indie section of movies and music, but I must say that some things are just popular for a reason.

This weekend is Theaterfest! Filled with Dreamgirls at the Orpheum, a tour of the Ordway, and probably Romeo & Juliet at the Guthrie! I love theater! A part of me wonders why I didn't get more interested a long time ago, but that's probably better. I like how things are now.

Ugh, there are so many things to say. Like Vampire Weekend makes me sink into my chair and smile so much. I bought the new album and I have to say it is sooo beautiful. You need to fall in love with them too! I am so damn lucky to go to their concert in March with my new/soon-to-be best friend Rachel!

Hmmm...I'll just summarize everything that has happend with me being perfectly happy and REALLY excited to return to Minneapolis.

Tomorrow is time with Andrew, Mike, and possibly Emily...then Nathan and maybe Ana?? Yayyyy!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love...
    There's nothing you can do that can't be done...

    Ay, si EspaƱa no quedase tan lejos...

    ReplyDelete