Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dark Chocolate Ho Ho Mint Mocha





I had the perfect blend of espresso & chocolate delicousness! Mochas are by far one of my most favorite things on this Earth.

I also have Energy Energy Energy. Not the greatest thing at 1am when you are home in a quiet house.

I also spent time with Josh by day and Ana by night and Nathan in between that. Love them all. My time with Ana was particularily wonderful. We laugh so much and can talk forever. We spent a long time in Caribou chatting and chatting.

Yesterday I filled out an eHarmony questionaire because it's free and I was curious what kind of people they would set me up with. I didn't realize there are such great guys in Minneapolis that are indeed interested in women. Perhaps someday I will meet one. In the meantime I don't have the money or the care to chat with these matches unless for some reason I figure out how to do it for free...and even then I find it kind of odd.

I don't like driving on snowy roads, but taking pictures in the snow is fun. Josh & I took some fun pictures I enjoy.

I like turning up my music in the car and singing really loud. Not many people get to witness it.

If you had a mouse in your house you would trap it.

No comments:

Post a Comment