Monday, January 25, 2010

I Am A Survivalist

Hey.

Guess what?! Apparently I am 1 of 13 people that survived my French teacher's scary first week. Originally our class had 25 or 30 people...soooo yeahhhhh. She told us congratulations and that (though we shouldn't stop working) she will be nicer. I still found her to be a tad bit scary every now and then today, but I can definately tell the difference. I think I have enough fear to study every day.

My day has hardly begun so there's not a lot to say.

I will say that since I have been going through all my music via shuffle I have noticed a lot of amazing amazing music that I forgot I had.

These are some songs you should look into or review if you and I have similar music taste:

"This Lamb Sells Condos" Final Fantasy (my current blog song and btw if you play that song on the piano for me I will love you forever)
"Say Yes" Elliott Smith (the song after that)
"Paper Bag" Fiona Apple
"Little Secrets" Passion Pit
"Past In Present" Feist
"Disco Sheets" Wolf Parade
"The Underdog" Spoon
"They Are Night Zombies!!..." Sufjan Stevens
"Soft & Warm" Voxtrot

Those are the main ones I'm obsessed with for now. If I find it necessary I'll update you when they change.

Have a good rest of the day. :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment