Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 3: Good.

Bonjour. I just got back from Spanish & French. I'm starting to get used to the early hours and actually I'm starting to get used to my French teacher. Today she showed a slight kindness. Don't get me wrong, she's still throwing out that intimidation tactic, but I think eventually she'll get better.

Spanish is such an awesome class. My teacher is so incredibly amazing that I don't even care that I'm too tired to function. I think I will actually learn a lot this semester. Plus, my two partners in my group today were really nice so it wasn't awkward.

I must say that yesterday was one of the best days of school ever. After I got done blogging yesterday I went to lunch with Kevin, Branden, and Sean. All of them are super nice and really funny. Plus, it turned out that I actually had met Sean a long time ago (or I guess a little over a month ago which seems forever ago). Anyways we planned on doing this every Wednesday and I think Wednesday lunches will be my favorite.

After I got done with lunch I went back to my dorm and checked my email. Centro Cultural Chicano had emailed me and said they were really excited to have me as a volunteer and that all I have to do is figure out a way to work them into my schedule. Though that may be a little difficult, I'm really excited.

Then I went to Creative Writing and noticed that not only is my "bestie" from last semester French in my class, but Riley is also. I didn't end up sitting by either of them because they didn't see me, but at least I know people. Also, the class sounds really interesting and fun. My discussion section teacher seems really nice and funny too. As I was walking back Sajinee called my name and we chatted on our way back to the dorm. It turned out that she was in my class and my discussion section. So that was really exciting. I think it's going to be really awesome and maybe my favorite class (next to Spanish of course).

Later, I went to Middlebrook to eat with Mike and at the bus stop was one of my friends from my Spanish class last semester. She also lives in my dorm so there's actually a chance to make a friendship work. However, so far that hasn't happend. But anyways, we talked and it was nice. I was glad to run into her because her and maybe two other people were the only people in my Spanish class last semester I liked.

I had dinner with Mike and Tommy which was weird because I hadn't seen him in a long time. We also sat with Brandon, Alicia, and James which was entertaining because they are all so facinating to watch.

And, hmmm I think that about ends my awesome day yesterday. I still don't have much for homework, which is going to be changing soon, but I'll enjoy what I can for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment