Saturday, January 23, 2010

Adventures on the Rooftops

I didn't miss doing laundry when I was at home, but here I sit waiting for it to be done while listening to a recommended band that I do indeed enjoy.

I don't really have a lot to say even though yesterday turned out to be an amazing day.

It doesn't require a whole lot to entertain me. On my way back to my dorm Mike and I enjoyed skating over the ice covered sidewalks. I was actually a little disappointed when I saw a woman salting them.

The Art Insiders Group opening was enjoyable. They had really good food and there were a lot of my favorite people there.

Yesterday I had lots of adventures with lots of different people. Days like these are good ones.

My neck is better, but still hurts. Even though I like rain I think it's more of a spring/summer thing. It needs to just stop unless it's going to warm up too.

Options for today: Adventures with Andrew, 24 Hour Theater show...maybe other things??

Goodbye and have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment