Sunday, January 10, 2010

Assortment of Random Thoughts

I dream of laying on a fluffy white bed
And grazing my hand across the soft blankets.
I dream of looking out the large window to the left
So I can watch the rain crawl down the window.
I dream of large trees and beautiful plants.
I dream of a warm glass of tea sitting on my nightstand
With steam floating in the air.
I dream of beautiful clean air and a deep breath
I dream of closing my eyes.
I dream a slight breeze blows through the window
Just enough so the curtains can dance.
I dream of beautiful music off in a distant room of the house.

This is my "happy place" and will someday be my bedroom.

My days have been beautiful and filled with excitement.

Tuesday: Andrew is coming.
Saturday: back to Minneapolis.
Tuesday: The semester starts.
Some Day Soon: see Dream Girls with Andrew
February: Sondre Lerche and I will have a date (and of course other people will be there and he will play music and blah blah blah its just a concert).
March: I go to a Vampire Weekend concert and pass out because their music is so beautiful.
March: I go to Citizen Cope's concert with an undecided person...interested?
April: See Avenue Q.
May: School Ends. Venezuela here I come!
June: Back from Venezuela. Work Work Work.

Gahh I love Minneapolis, I love the U of M, I love my friends, and I love a lot of things!

I don't like certain other things.
Such things are unresolved and have yet to be proven wrong.
At least it's not as bad as I originally thought.
However, it still makes me sad.

On a good note: I am presently happy with 90% of things and that's a good number.

If we are facebook friends check out the video Brittany and I made.
It's so epic and took so much work that it needs to be shown off.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment