Thursday, January 7, 2010

You've Changed.

Tomorrow's To-Do List:

1. Sleep In
2. Clean
3. Hang Out with Brittany

So excited. We always have lots of crazy fun together.

Oh, my hair is different. I've realized haircuts stress me out. I like them, but it's a lot of pressure to change.

I worked a lot & I love it, but I think my work days may have come to an end...because I have a guest coming Tuesday! I get to pick it up at the train station! Super excited for that!!

I've played more video games than ever before (even though that's a lie). I guess we could call it bonding time with my mom.

My mom has been getting to me. She's stuck on material things, impressing people, and all that stuff. I'd rather just have fun and be honest. She also can't listen. Sometimes I think I take my frustrations out on other people because she doesn't listen to me. Oh well, I'll live and work on it.

I've seen Paranormal Activity twice in less than a week. It's much better when people are quiet and don't make annoying comments about it. However, I am still disappointed there wasn't more action.

To me this year will be about being positive, happy, having fun, and living.

My title means something separate from everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment